We are excited to announce our new larger space on 4th Ave has room for large parties any night of the week. For reservations up to 20 people please click here for reservations via OpenTable.
If you are interested in our private dining option OR a hosting a party larger than 20, please email the following information to: Events@pintxoseattle.com. Same day request may not be met. Our private dining can host as few as 2 and as many as 30 for a sit down dinner. Dining options vary based on the nature of your event, including live paella cooking with Chef Emelio (additional fee).
Looking to host a meet-up or happy hour in our Pintxo Lounge? Please email Events@pintxoseattle.com with the following information. Same day request may not be met. Or check out our sister bar, Branchwater for large group happy hour.
Please include the following in your Reservation Request:
- Your first and last name
- Date and time of requested reservation
- Style of reservations (“private dining”, “lounge reservation”)
- Number of people in your party
- Your phone number
- Private dining is available for lunch (Monday – Friday. Weekends upon request) or Dinner (Monday -Sunday).
- We can seat up to 30 people for traditional sit down dinner or up to 30 for casual cocktail style event.
- For all large parties we present one check and can split that check evenly between as many cards needed. Cash is always accepted. For Meet-Ups or Happy Hour events in our lounge we are able to do separate checks.
- A 20% gratuity added for all parties 6 or more.
- Menu options vary from live paella cooking, coursed dinner or traditional tapas style event.